REAR BASH BAR V1 for Toyota Corolla
Fitment: 2014-2018 (& early model 2019, must be same body style) - GEN 11
Extremely strong construction with a very thick wall (0.125") & 1.5" diameter tubing! (thicker than others)
- Raw Mild Steel - Fabricated by hand. Plasma cut plates. Raw steel will likely contain scratches that need to be sanded before a coating. Paint, powder coat, or a finish is highly recommended. Bash bar finish will be up to you - raw steel will develop surface rust if not coated.
- Powder Coated - Professionally powder coated in-house in our 400 degree oven. Choose your color.
- Made in the USA
- Bolts onto car with OEM HARDWARE
- Rear jack point INCLUDED
Hydraulic bent tubing & PROFESSIONALLY WELDED
- Mounting plates PRECISION CNC CUT
- All bash bars now have a laser cut PKD emblem welded onto them!
- Rear valence must be deleted / cut out. The entire thing doesn't need to be.
For off road use only. FS Performance Engineering, Inc. and it's associates are NOT responsible for improper use or installation of this product, and are not responsible for you or your car's changes in safety that may occur when the bash bars are on the car. Replacing your car's crash bar with our bash bar is completely at the purchaser's risk.