Rear Bash Bar V1 for Nissan 350Z
Drift mode initiated.
Extremely strong construction with a very thick wall (0.125") & 1.5" diameter tubing!
Quality speaks for itself.
- Raw Mild Steel - Fabricated by hand. Raw steel will likely contain scratches that need to be sanded before a coating. Paint, powder coat, or a finish is highly recommended. Bash bar finish will be up to you - raw steel will develop surface rust if not coated.
- Powder Coated - Professionally powder coated in-house in our 400 degree oven. Choose your color.
- All bash bars now have a laser cut PKD emblem welded onto them!
- Made in the USA
- Bolts onto the car with OEM HARDWARE
- Rear jack pointed is INCLUDED
- Hydraulic bent tubing & PROFESSIONALLY WELDED
- Mounting plates PRECISION CNC CUT
- Minor bumper trimming is necessary (small strip must be cut)
- Exhaust fitment is up to you
For off road use only. FS Performance Engineering, Inc. and it's associates are NOT responsible for improper use or installation of this product, and are not responsible for you or your car's changes in safety that may occur when the bash bars are on the car. Replacing your car's crash bar with our bash bar is completely at the purchaser's risk.