Nissan 370Z (2009-2020) Side Skirt Extensions V2
Nissan 370Z (2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020) Side Skirt Extensions V2
Customer Steven K. - "The side skirts work wonderfully with the splitter and diffuser. Not only did the overall stability of the car increase drastically, but even at cruising speeds (70-80 mph) it reduced wind noise underneath the car."
NOW THESE SKIRTS ARE: Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y.
There is a reason why these skirts definitely stand above ALL other 370Z side skirts. And yes, there is a reason why they cost more than others. We did NOT drill even one hole when designing these bad boys. These skirts are partially chassis mounted and come with all mounting hardware and brackets. WE ARE SO PROUD and you will be too.
Why these skirts ARE THE BEST:
- Will seriously make you a proud mama/papa of your car
- CNC Laser Precision Cut to puuuuurfection
- Mounts using several PRE-EXISTING holes in the car, our hardware, and brackets! YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER PAIR OF SKIRTS LIKE THESE - most skirts use self tapping screws (NOT STURDY)
- Aligned to the curved rocker panel - you will get compliments on this :)
- You skirt will come with countersunk stainless steel bolts & aluminum black washers to attach the curved rear piece to the skirt
- Made in the USA
- Raw Aluminum or Powder Coated Semi-Gloss Black!
- ALL mounting hardware is supplied so you don't need to buy anything additional
- PLEASE allow a 20-28 business day build time - it's worth it
Side skirts are tricky. Sometimes they're easy to mount, sometimes they're a challenge. Every car is different which is why universal side skirts suck. That's why we cater our skirts to each individual car. Our skirts are quality and you will realize that when you buy them.
STOP BUYING CHEAP STUFF:
We take pride in the products we produce. We want you to smile as much as we do after seeing an installation. When you get up and personal with our aero you'll see what has been put into it to make it stand above the rest. Please enjoy what we have to offer!