Two words describe this beast: Monstrous + Functional. That is why we've named this rear diffuser "The Monstrosity". We designed The Monstrosity with zero compromise. Feel free to purchase this beast if you feel like standing out, making a statement, love the idea behind it, or simply want to improve how air flow exits the rear of your car.
Why this rear diffuser screams quality:
- Curved profile at a 6 foot radius
- Spans 46" between the rear inner tires
- Real life flow testing confirms diffuser's ability to maintain a very good boundary layer
- Extends from the rear A-arms backward
- CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Precision Laser Cut
- Made of very high quality 14 gauge (0.065") 5052 aluminum
- Mounted to the rear subframe + rear bumper mounting holes or bolts (different than pictures w/ bumper off, that was a custom set up)
- NO drilling required
- Designed with no regard for exhaust placement
- RAW ALUMINUM or POWDER COATED SEMI-GLOSS BLACK
- Supplied with all hardware + steel mounting brackets
- Made in the USA
- Nearby and want to pick it up? COME ON BY
- PLEASE allow a 20-28 business day build time - it's worth it
- We recommend further flattening the underside of your Miata for even better results (panels can be found here).
NOTE as of 12/29/18: The bracket has been changed and improved. Please refer to the instructions to see the bracket. It fits over the two bolts located on the rear tow hooks that double as bumper mounts.
NOTE as of 5/16/19: Brackets have been made for the NA6 Miata fitment.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or for Alaska/Hawaii/international shipping.