DATSUN 240Z | 260Z | 280Z BILLET ROOF PILLAR EMBLEMS
Fitment: 240Z, 260Z, & 280Z
Does not fit: 1970 240Z
Exceptions: 260Z & 280Z 4-seaters please see notes below
We've teamed up with Skillard to offer Billet 6061 CNC Machined B Pillar Vent Emblems with Titanium "Z" inlays for your 240Z, 260Z, and 280Z! These beautifully crafted emblems are sold as a pair and are available in a few different finishes.
AVAILABLE FINISHES / MATERIALS
- Tumbled Raw or Semi-Gloss Black Billet Backer
- Blue, Purple, Gold, or Silver "Z" Emblem
- The center section of the emblem is open to still allow cabin air to escape. The back side of the emblem has pressed pins that, when used with the included barrel clips, simply press in like OEM. These are a tight fit so ensure that you are pressing them emblem in evenly.
- These roof pillar emblems will not work with the 1970 240Z. Contact us with any questions.
- For 260Z/280Z 2+2 owners (4-seater), please note that the hole pattern is different than the 2-seater, so the pins will not work for installation. The overall size of the emblem is slightly different than the factory 2+2 emblems as well. However, the emblems can be affixed with 3M VHB tape, which is incredibly strong. When you place your order, the pins will be left off.
INSTALLATION (let video load)