Tahoe/Suburban & Yukon/Yukon XL Catalytic Converter Guard VERSION 2
Confirmed Years: 2019-2024
Confirmed Fitment: Yukon, Yukon XL, Tahoe, Suburban
Engine Sizing: 5.3L/6.2L V8 (2wd or 4wd)
Our VERSION 2 catalytic converter guard is an updated/upgraded plate that sits entirely between the frame rails. It features a 3/16" solid aluminum shield, with plates riveted onto the left and right to enhance protection. A removable oil drain cover is supplied with an air duct opening to help keep air flow moving above the guard.
- Semi-Gloss Black 5052 Aluminum - CNC Cut, Powder Coated
- USA Built
- Mounting Hardware is SUPPLIED
- Installation Instructions are PROVIDED
- Theft Prevention is Enhanced with SPECIAL SECURITY BOLTS
- Built-in HEAT EXTRACTION VENTS
NOTES / FITMENT
- A heavy duty threaded rivnut tool with a 5/16"-18 mandrel will be necessary for installation (any other tools necessary are common). Three holes must be drilled into the crossmember and rivnuts installed.
This product has not been confirmed on vehicles with 6" factory lift kits, or aftermarket lift kits. Please send us pictures of the underside to confirm if this fits on your truck with a lift kit if you're concerned.