Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 1500 Catalytic Converter Guard VERSION 2
Confirmed Year Fitment: 2019-2023 w/ a 5.3L / 6.2L V8, 2WD & 4WD
Confirm Trim Levels: WT, LT, Trail Boss, RST, LTZ, LTZ Trail Boss, AT4X, Z71, High Country (all 2" factory lifts are fine) - contact first if you are concerned - must have front crossmember shown in pics
Will NOT fit these Trim Levels: 6" factory lifts will NOT WORK, Black Widow Edition, Harley Davidson Edition, AT4AEV
* The guard you receive WILL differ slightly as we have modified it to fit both 2WD & 4WD models.
Our VERSION 2 catalytic converter guard is an updated/upgraded plate for the Silverado/Sierra 1500 that sits entire between the frame rails. It features a 3/16" solid aluminum shield, with plates riveted onto the left and right to enhance protection. A removable oil drain cover is supplied with an air duct opening to help keep air flow moving above the guard.
- Semi-Gloss Black 5052 Aluminum - CNC Cut, Powder Coated
- USA Built
- Mounting Hardware is SUPPLIED
- Installation Instructions are PROVIDED
- Theft Prevention is Enhanced with SPECIAL SECURITY BOLTS
- Built-in HEAT EXTRACTION VENTS
NOTES / FITMENT
- A heavy duty threaded rivnut tool with a 5/16"-18 mandrel will be necessary for installation (any other tools necessary are common). Three holes must be drilled into the crossmember and rivnuts installed.
Please confirm your truck has the newer body style starting 2019. Does NOT fit the 2019 LD model.
This product has not been confirmed on vehicles with 6" factory lift kits, or aftermarket lift kits. Please send us pictures of the underside to confirm if this fits on your truck with a lift kit if you're concerned.