CHEVROLET COLORADO / GMC CANYON CATALYTIC CONVERTER GUARD / SHIELD
Confirmed Year Fitment: 2015-2022
Confirmed Engine Fitment: 3.6L V6 Gasoline (2WD, 4WD), AUTO transmission
If you want to help us figure out if this fits your engine size, please contact us! We will need pictures.
LIKE ON THE ZR2 - If you already have an OEM mid-underbody shield on the vehicle (part no. 84352136) just under the engine, you will need to mount through it.
Protect your expensive catalytic converters with our catalytic converter guard. This guard mounts to your truck's frame providing a physical barrier to help prevent theft. Crafted from 5052 Aluminum, and powder coated semi-gloss black, our catalytic converter guards are exceptionally designed to discourage intruders.
- Semi-Gloss Black 5052 Aluminum - CNC Cut, Powder Coated
- Designed/Crafted in the USA
- Mounting Hardware is SUPPLIED
- Installation Instructions are PROVIDED
- Theft Prevention is Enhanced with SPECIAL BOLTS
- Built-in HEAT EXTRACTION VENTS
- Main plate is 3/16" THICK; Vertical / Rear Shields are 0.08" THICK
- A heavy duty threaded rivnut tool with a 5/16"-18 mandrel, and dremel tool will be necessary for installation (any other tools necessary are common).
Other common names:
- Catalytic Converter Shield
- Cat Guard
- Cat Block
- Catalytic Converter Anti Theft
- Cat Anti Theft
- Catalyst Converter Shield
- Catalyst Converter Guard
- Catalyst Converter Anti Theft
- Cadillac Converter Guard (it's not a cadillac)
- Cadillac Converter Shield (it's not a cadillac)
If you have a lift kit:
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPROPER FITMENT ON LIFTED/RAISED/MODIFIED VEHICLES. OUR GUARDS ARE MADE FOR ORIGINAL VEHICLES ON OEM APPLICATIONS.