Mazda Miata NA/NB (1990-2005) Big Wang Kit
Mazda Miata NA/NB Big Wang Kit
Little car with a big wang. GT3 Performance. Chassis Mounted
These Airfoils can produce incredible levels of down-force without killing top speed. Exactly what racers are after. Extruded aluminum wings are developed, patented, and built for a prototype project. Nine Lives Racing Takes the raw material and makes them readily available to the public as a working part. Best wing in class. 15.2:1 Lift to drag ratio, nothing else comes close. A built-in gurney flap relief for down-force adjustments in seconds.
- Light Aluminum construction - 0.2lbs per inch
- Gurney flap ready
- Up to 15.2:1 Lift Drag ratio*
- Low drag = higher top speed!
- Designed/crafted in the USA
- Track Tested
- NLR “basic” End plates 10"x8"
- Wing mounts- welded at 40"
- Stainless Steel hardware - Chassis Mounted
- 12"x10.75" MEGA end-plates: NASA legal with Angle of Attack (AOA) Adjustment
- CFD End Plates - Shaped for maximum downforce & less drag
Please allow a 2-6 week build time for production wings. Uprights not built by NLR will ship from the manufacturer. If they are not in the box don’t worry, they will arrive soon. Wings are shipped raw, the material coating is up to you. Paint, powder coat, or vinyl wrap is recommended for wings exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. Made-to-order: NO returns, NO refunds.