Fitment: AP1/AP2 1999-2009
These Airfoils can produce incredible levels of down-force without killing top speed. Exactly what racers are after. Extruded aluminum wings are developed, patented, and built for a prototype project. Nine Lives Racing Takes the raw material and makes them readily available to the public as a working part. Best wing in class. 15.2:1 Lift to drag ratio, nothing else comes close. A built-in gurney flap relief for down-force adjustments in seconds.
- Light Aluminum construction - 0.2lbs per inch
- Gurney flap ready
- Up to 15.2:1 Lift Drag ratio*
- Low drag = higher top speed!
- Designed/Crafted in the USA!
- Track Tested
NLR “basic” End plates 10"x8"
Stainless Steel Hardware
- 12"x10.75" MEGA end-plates: NASA legal with Angle of Attack (AOA) Adjustment
- CFD End Plates - Shaped for maximum downforce & less drag