REAR BASH BAR V2 for VW MK6 (2010-2014) GTI
REAR BASH BAR V2
Fitment: Volkswagen MK6 GTI
PKD has done it again. This time with one of our favorite cars. Except, with a new version.
Extremely strong construction with a very thick wall (0.125") & 1.5" diameter tubing!
Quality speaks for itself.
- Raw Mild Steel - Fabricated by hand. Raw steel will likely contain scratches that need to be sanded before a coating. Paint, powder coat, or a finish is highly recommended. Bash bar finish will be up to you - raw steel will develop surface rust if not coated.
- Powder Coated - Professionally powder coated in-house in our 400 degree oven. Choose your color.
- Made in the USA
- Bolts onto car with OEM HARDWARE + Additional Bolt Supplied
- Can be used as a JACK POINT
- OEM Exhaust CAN BE USED
- Hydraulic bent tubing & PROFESSIONALLY WELDED
- Mounting plates PRECISION CNC CUT
- 20-28 Business Day Build Time
- Made-to-order: NO returns NO refunds
- Rear valence must be removed (no cutting necessary)
- Exhaust fitment is up to you.
For off road use only. FS Performance Engineering, Inc. and it's associates are NOT responsible for improper use or installation of this product, and are not responsible for you or your car's changes in safety that may occur when the bash bars are on the car. Replacing your car's crash bar with our bash bar is completely at the purchaser's risk.