Kia Stinger GT 3.3T (2018) Catback Exhaust by Thermal R&D
B1501-C1501 System Specs:
- T304 Stainless Steel
- 2.5" Diameter Catback Exhaust
- Direct fit with the OEM Rear Valance/Bumper
- Utilizes OE Built in Tips
- All Hardware and Clamps Included
- Brushed finish tubing with polished mufflers
- Thermal's True Helmholtz Technology
When the KIA Motor Group introduced the Stinger GT, US market enthusiasts in luxury performance could not help but notice. KIA turned heads with its 3.3L Twin-Turbo V6 and made a splash in a new segment designed by BMW’s Ex VP of M Division. With the main focus of engineering put into the performance, Thermal was determined to put its best effort into the sound engineering.
Thermal’s 2.5” exhaust design incorporates True Helmholtz Technology within the internal design specifically for targeting drone while allowing maximum flow for improved performance and aggressive sounds on acceleration.
Finishing off the system, Thermal utilized the built in OE tips and included a back plate on the exit pipes to keep a clean look with the original valance.