Ford Fiesta ST (2014-2019) Catback Exhaust by Thermal R&D
FORD FIESTA ST CATBACK EXHAUST
- 3” T304 Stainless Steel Catback System
- Mounts to OEM catalytic converter.
- Utilizes OEM Hangers; Tip Fits OEM Valance
- Brush finish tubing, polished tip and resonators
- Dual 2.5” Angle cut tips
- Typical lead time before shipped 1-3 weeks
- Lifetime Warranty - details HERE
- Part # B907-C907
When the Ford Fiesta ST was finally introduced to the North American market, the engineers at Thermal were eager to get their hands on the car and see what we could do with the sound and performance.
They started with the cat-back system, keeping in mind the down-pipe for the full turbo-back systems would be something race enthusiasts would run. A 3” system with dual polished 2.5” stainless tips gave the system a more finished aftermarket look.
To address the drone issues that can arise from the larger 3” tubing they added a straight through resonator on the mid-pipe and a resonator on the rear section. This allows for no restriction when accelerating, but deflects the unpleasant tones that can creep in while cruising.