Chevrolet Camaro (2014-2015) [Non-1LE] Catback Exhaust by Thermal R&D
CHEVROLET CAMARO CATBACK EXHAUST by Thermal R&D
Fitment: 2014-2015 Non-1LE
- 3” Diameter Tubing
- T304 Stainless Steel
- Brush Finish, Polish Tip & Logo, 4.5” Diameter Tip
- 'True Helmholtz Technology' designed to remove drone at cruising speeds with a deeper, more aggressive tone through acceleration.
- Catback Bolt-on System, Utilizes OEM Hangers, No welding required
- Typical lead time before shipped 1-3 weeks
- Lifetime Warranty - details HERE
- Part # B1207-C1208
The Chevy Camaro SS is powered by a 6.2 liter V8 that produces over 400HP. Fortunately, the factory exhaust left us some room to improve on the sound, and that is exactly what we did. With our 3" version we created a straight through design that adds a more aggressive tone, symbolic of an American muscle car.
We added external Helmholtz resonators to the rear section of the system to attack the “drone” frequencies at cruising. These resonators allow for a deeper, more aggressive tone during acceleration without restricting exhaust flow.
The 4.5” slant cut tip adds an aggressive upgraded look to the rear section, complementing the improved sound and performance.